Dr. A.R. KHAN
MBBS/MD(Physician), PG Fellowship in Emergency medicine, PG Fellowship in Clinical Research (Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation ), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) From Max Institute of Medical Excellence & American Heart Association.
Dr. A R Khan has a vast experience in general and emergency medicine, as well as cardio-diabetic medicine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic & Endoscopic Surgery
- Trauma and orthopaedic emergencies and surgeries.
- High-Risk Obstetrics Care & Gynaecological Procedures
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries – LAVH & Diagnostic Laparoscopic Procedures
- Advanced Gynaecological and Urological Procedures
- Major and Minor Obstetric Emergencies
- ENT surgeries
- Dental and cosmetic procedures
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation